$10,000 Business Grant and Free PPE Supplies
The $2000 PPE Grant from the County of Tuolumne has changed. The highlights:
· Businesses and Private Non-Profits can apply
· Grant amount is up to $10,000
· County of Tuolumne and City businesses/Non-Profits with less than 100 employees qualify
· Broaden scope of allowable expenses for reimbursement
· The process for application is now digital
For More information and a PDF sheet on all the details, click HERE
To find the survey to apply, click HERE
As a final note, I have requested a follow up on how this grant will affect a business who already received reimbursement from the $2,000 PPE grant. A business will be able to apply for the expanded grant, but I do not know if you will receive an additional $10,000 or a remaining amount to equal $10,000. When I have more on this I will share, but for now apply!
Free 30-Day Supplies of PPE
Working with Cal OES, the Innovation and Business Assistance can facilitate Free 30-Day supplies of masks, hand sanitizer and face shields. Please click HERE to request PPE materials and I will coordinate a pick-up day for your business.
This opportunity is in addition to the PPE grant and past PPE deliveries. Any County/City business may request PPE.